Who are we?
A small group of enthusiasts who are following the principles of community – one of the best example is Wikipedia and our beloved Internet itself.
What do we want to achieve?
By establishing Universal Comfortable Income (UCI), we want to end poverty and decrease income inequality globally.
How do we (all of humankind) do it?
By creating a transparent global parallel economy which will be by default: Open. Decentralized. Borderless. Public. Transparent. Neutral. Censorship resistant. Yes, it sounds like a dream, but so was Wikipedia, which now has 142,000 active contributors working on more than 51,000,000 articles in 299 languages.
What is Universal Comfortable Income (UCI)?
A certain amount of virtual currency, defined by the “common sense of comfortable living” – meaning having enough. Enough food to eat, clothes to wear, home to sleep in, connection to internet, weekly basis entertainment and eating out, travel couple of times a year, everything you need in order to participate in society.
How is it different from other digital currencies, cryptocurrencies, etc.?
1) it is being built using Avalanche consensus protocol on an open source decentralised platform – earning 100% trust of its users
2) people registered in the network will be receiving their UCI on a monthly basis
3) it will be easy to use, everybody who can use a mobile phone will be able to use it
4) the value of the currency will be tied to the Index of Common Goods (wheat, rice, corn, oats, soybeans, potatoes, etc.) and Services (farming, cooking, cleaning, child-rearing, repairing, building, etc.) taking into consideration the global perspective.
Why giving this virtual currency away for FREE?
Virtual currency, as well as information, is supposed to be used truly by everyone, not only by a small number of people. That is the real power of open source.
But there are no “FREE lunches”?
True, but in the age of internet, abundance of information and automation – it is about time to change that old saying. Noone should be charged for making a simple digital transaction. Noone.
How can you be a part of it?
1) VISION – Take a moment and imagine how this can change the world
2) CONSIDER – Kindly consider giving the value of your next cup of coffee/tea, the value of a tank of gas, or which ever amount you feel comfortable with, to the efforts of making Universal Comfortable Income (UCI) our new reality
3) SHARE – Sharing is caring, share this with everyone you know and trust, because after all – this is for everyone
How are the donations used?
Major part of it is used for programming, minor parts for server costs, maintenance, consultation and promotion.
What next? What are the BEST and the WORST scenarios?
The BEST scenario is that we will start Universal Comfortable Income beta testing already on the 1st of September 2020 and the WORST is that the life will go on with the old monetary system and you are familiar with the rest.
We believe you might have more questions? We would appreciate if you send them to email@example.com and we’ll do our best to reply you within a reasonable amount of time considering our current workload