Who are we?
A small group of enthusiasts who are following the principles of community – one of the best example is Wikipedia.
What do we want to achieve?
By establishing Universal Comfortable Income (UCI), we want to end poverty and decrease income inequality globally.
How do we (all of humankind) do it?
By creating a transparent global parallel economy. Yes, it sounds like a dream, but so was Wikipedia, which now has 72,000 active contributors working on more than 48,000,000 articles in 302 languages.
What is Universal Comfortable Income (UCI)?
A certain amount of virtual currency, defined by the “common sense of comfortable living” in your country of residence.
How is it different from other digital currencies, cryptocurrencies, etc.?
1) it will be given away to people on a monthly basis
2) it will be easy to use, everybody who can use a smartphone will be able to use it
3) the value of the currency will be tied to the Index of Common Goods (wheat, rice, corn, oats, soybeans, sugar, etc.) taking into consideration the global perspective and that these goods can be grown by anybody and anywhere.
Why giving this virtual currency away for FREE?
Virtual currency as well as information is supposed to be used truly by everyone, not only by a small number of people.
But there are no “FREE lunches”?
True, but in the age of internet, abundance of information and automation – it is about time to change that old saying.
How can you be a part of it?
1) VISION – Take a moment and imagine how this can change the world
2) GIVE – Give, the value of your next cup of coffee/tea, a tank of gas or which ever amount you feel comfortable with, to the efforts of making Universal Comfortable Income (UCI) a reality
3) SHARE – As they say, sharing is caring, so share with everyone you know or you don’t know, because after all, it is for everyone
What’s the BEST and WORSE things that can happen next?
The BEST scenario is that we will launch Universal Comfortable Income already on the 1st of January 2020 and the WORST is that the life goes on with the old monetary system and you know the rest.
Do you have more questions? We would appreciate if you send them to email@example.com and we’ll do our best to reply you within a reasonable amount of time considering our current workload